Why Choose Razor
Before Razor Risk Technologies designed Razor, we consulted many industry practitioners to determine the most critical areas that must be addressed to provide a best-practice risk management solution that supports customers today, and will support them in the future. This resulted in six fundamental Razor Principles, and every development undertaken within Razor must meet all of these Razor Principles. Strict adherence to these fundamental principles is what makes Razor unique and maximizes the benefits provided to our clients.
- Configurable - Razor is fully configurable to fully meet the risk policy and analytical requirements of every Razor client.
- Accurate - Within Razor, the risk calculations are accurate, catering for netting, collateral and economic off-setting.
- Timely - Razor provides sub-second response times for the calculation of exposures.
- Easy to implement - Razor Risk Technologies has engineered Razor as an open product with documented APIs combined with experienced Razor consultants to ease implementation.
- Supportable - Razor is readily supportable within a client's environment and extendible to meet future business needs.
- Return on investment - Razor has delivered a strong return on investment for our clients.
Whatever the complexity of your risk requirements or the size of your portfolio, Razor can deliver major benefits. Whether your current focus is improving your limits and use of credit lines, calculating economic capital, the Incremental Risk Charge, CVA or meeting the demands of Basel or Solvency II for internal models, Razor can provide the advanced risk functionality you need. Razor provides a fully integrated analysis of market, credit and liquidity risk within a single application, and deals efficiently with the complex interactions of different categories of risk, so it is ideal for the growing demand to develop a firm-wide assessment of risk.
Continuing regulatory advances are increasing pressure towards more accurate models and sophisticated methodologies. For both demands, Razor has the breadth of function and - importantly - the superior performance needed.